3Care BowtieGo Membership Plan:
1. 3Care BowtieGo Membership Plan (“Service”) is provided by Bowtie Life Insurance Company Limited (“Bowtie”). Customer has already read, understood and consented to be bound by the terms and conditions of the Service (“Bowtie Terms and Conditions”). The Bowtie Terms and Conditions will be updated from time to time, customer may access the Bowtie Terms and Conditions any time at https://3care.com.hk/bowtiego/index.html.
2. Customer will receive an activation code from 3HK via SMS upon application of the Service. Customer must activate the Service via a designated website of Bowtie by inputting activation code and personal information.
3. The Service entitles customers to enjoy member exclusive rate at the designated clinics of General Medical Practitioners and Chinese Medicine Practitioners within the medical network (unlimited access) within the relevant Service contract period, together with a body check. Customers are required to pay the charges of consultation, medicine and related charges (if applicable) specified by the designated clinics of the General Medical Practitioners and Chinese Medicine Practitioners and the information of which can be obtained from the relevant clinics.
4. A redemption code for the body check will be sent via email to customer 90 days after activation of the Service. The redemption code must be presented upon visiting the body check centre to use the service. Only customers who have continued to subscribe without interruption the Service at the time of redemption can use the body check service.
5. 3HK is not the supplier of the Service and makes no representation or guarantee as to the quality of the Service and is not responsible for any matter relating to the Service. Bowtie is responsible for all issues on the provision, obligations and disputes etc. relating to the Service. Please contact Bowtie directly on 3008 8123 or email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
6. Annual fee for the Service is not refundable in whole or in part upon subscription of the Service by the customer.
8. The Service is subject to the terms set out in these service terms and conditions, the Bowtie Terms and Conditions (https://3care.com.hk/bowtiego/index.html) and 3HK 3G, 4G LTE and 5G Service Terms and Conditions (www.three.com.hk). Bowtie has the sole discretion on accepting application for the Service by customer.
9. Customer authorizes 3HK to send the mobile number as stated in this contract only to Bowtie for reminders on service activation.
10. These terms and conditions will be governed by the law of Hong Kong.
11. In case of any inconsistency between the Chinese and English versions of these terms and conditions, the English version will prevail.